Global HR is Georgia Tech’s primary resource for matters involving the employment and taxation of foreign nationals on campus as well as providing guidance for the Institute’s employees working outside of the United States.
- Nonimmigrant work authorization in the US (H-1B, TN, O-1, or E-3)
- Foreign national non-employee visitors require B1 visas
- Permanent Residence ("Green Card") sponsorship
- All foreign national employees at GT are required to use GLACIER secure online tax compliance software.
- To assist with filing Tax Returns, Sprintax tax preparation software is available to all foreign nationals receiving payments from Georgia Tech. For additional details, review the International Student and Scholar Tax FAQs.
- Individuals in F or J status should also review the Tax Services from OIE site.