Obtaining a Buzz Card
- You will be issued a Buzz Card by the Customer Services Center. If you need a replacement card, it will be issued by the Buzz Card Center located on the 2nd floor of Barnes & Noble @ Georgia Tech (48 5th St, 2nd FL NW, Atlanta, GA 30308).
- New employees may also visit the Buzz Card Center (located on the 2nd floor of Barnes & Noble @ Georgia Tech) to obtain a Buzz Card. You will need to take a copy of your PSF (Personal Services Form).
- To purchase a parking permit, new employees will need to bring their vehicle registration card and license or government-issued ID to the Parking Office (located on the corner of West Peachtree Street and Fifth Street, across from the Biltmore Hotel and Tech Square).
- In addition to the annual parking permit, permits are also available for motorcycles, commuters, carpoolers, and employees who work during the evenings or on weekends.
- Employees are advised to park in visitors’ parking lots/zones or at meters until they obtain an official parking permit. Please visit www.parking.gatech.edu to locate visitors parking areas on the current parking maps.
Obtaining a GT Account Number
- You will be issued your GT Account Number plus a temporary password by the Customer Services Center. Upon receipt, contact your departmental Computer Service Representative to issue your email account. If you need assistance, call 4-7173.
Payroll Direct Deposit
- To activate your direct deposit account, employees will need a voided check to ensure data accuracy. If you do not have the check with you, after hired you can log into TechWorks.gatech.edu to enter it through Employee Self Service.