The 2012 Diversity Roundtable Luncheon was held on June 6, 2012. The event:
- Provided a safe forum for participants to engage in dialogue regarding the importance of civility in achieving inclusive excellence
- Allowed participants to serve as a think tank for the Office for Human Resources' (OHR) emerging Culture & Inclusion strategy
- Introduced OHR's new Employee Resource Group Initiative
- Served as a professional and leadership development opportunity
To view a copy of the event program, please click here.
In conjunction with the 50th Anniversary of the Matriculation of Black Students at Georgia Tech, the 2011 Diversity Roundtable provided staff members opportunities to:
- Recognize, celebrate, and show appreciation for African American staff trailblazers
- Engage in meaningful discussions across departmental and managerial lines
- Provide a forum for discussion, sharing, learning, and enlightenment
- Provide a forum that fosters shared commitment, where Tech staff can work together to make effectual change and contribute to Tech's direction and vision for the next fifty years
The session on April 14, 2010, included comments from President G.P. “Bud” Peterson; Pearl Alexander, Senior Director, Employee Relations; and Dr. Steve Cross, Vice President for Research. The audience participated in a networking exercise where business cards were exchanged and new connections were made across campus.