Please note that we experienced a delay in providing updates this week.
Prior Week Accomplishments:
- Functional and Technical leads completed the development of the organizational hierarchy for the system.
- The Change Management team presented the 2nd “What’s Changing presentation to the HR Representatives and HR Contacts.
- The Functional System Configuration team did a final experience design review of the system.
- The Infrastructure team will met to finalize the Job Code template, integration points, file sharing process, and Single-Sign-On.
- The Functional and Technical teams will met with Employee Relations to shore up EEO reports and data needed in new system.
Goals for the Week of August 2, 2010:
- The Functional System Configuration team and Taleo will meet to discuss content for the ATS system.
- The Functional System Configuration team will have a dry run of the experience design review.
- The Infrastructure team will begin testing the file sharing process.
- The Integration team will continue discussions around critical integration points ~ Organization, Location, Function/Job Field, Departments, Users, Internal Candidates, and Job Code template.
- The Single-Sign-On Kick-Off Meeting will be held this week.
- The Communication team will pull together notes from the “What’s Changing” presentation to provide to the HR Representatives and HR Contacts.
- The Implementation Team will ask the HR Representatives to scrub the organizational hierarchy data.
- The Functional and Technical teams will shore up EEO data needed in new system.
- The Training Team will be introduced to their Taleo Educational Consultant.
- A Full-System Design Review will occur for senior leadership, functional and technical teams to review functional design of system. ~ Requisition Creation, Applicant experience and Recruiter experience.
- GT will deliver some critical integration points for manual entry in to the system.
- The Technical team will prepare to send test files to Taleo.
- The Training team will work in the pre-production areas to develop training needs for the campus.
- The Training team will begin work on scheduling training needs for the campus.
- The Change Management /Communication teams will continue identifying the dimensions of change the new ATS will have on the campus while crafting appropriate messages to communicate the changes to the campus.
- The Change Management team will facilitate Focus Groups meetings around particular areas needed for the implementation of the system.
Next Update will be provided on August 9, 2010.