At the end of 2010, we shared that an ATS system enhancement would occur to resolve the issues experienced after implementation. We are pleased to share that in mid-April, several enhancements were applied to the ATS to resolve a majority of the user issues and increase system functionality.
Some of the issues resolved were:
- The inability to print requisitions and candidates.
- The apache error forcing you to close the browser. This feature now gives you a "Reload Application" option.
- The inability to view fields after the requisition was submitted. This feature is now working correctly.
- System instability. The stability of the system has greatly improved.
Some system enhancements you may currently notice are:
- View Requisitions Page
- Access a preferred tab of a particular requisition by hovering over the down arrow next to the title of the job.
- Status Details is now a hyperlink you can select to access the posting details.
- Requisition Page
- Ability to view the Project Numbers and selected Background options.
- Removed "External Only" as a posting location and replaced it with "External/Internal".
- Ability to attach documents under the "Attachment" Tab.
- Candidate Page
- By hovering over the title of the requisition, a window will pop open providing a synopsis of the requisition.
- By hovering over the candidate's name, a window will pop open providing the candidate's contact information.
- A candidate's attachments may now be viewed on the "Candidate Page" if your "List Format" is set to Education. (May need to refresh screen for changes to take effect.)
- In a candidate's profile, you can "Create a Self-Assigned Task" by going under "More Actions". This feature works as a reminder to perform an action on this particular candidate.
- Overall Configuration Changes
- If an approval request is rejected, the original owner will receive notification of the rejection.
- When clicking on the selector option, the information no longer populates at the bottom of the page but opens as a new window.
There are a few items we are still currently testing:
- Testing to ensure that collaborators can access candidate profiles.
- Testing to ensure that a candidate's profile and resume can be emailed to anyone from the system.
- Relabeling the "Minimum Salary" and "Mid-Point Salary" fields to be more reflective of the JCCS project.
One of the major issues we are addressing is the inability to access and/or edit job descriptions. We are working diligently on replacing the current job descriptions in the ATS with the new JCCS job descriptions. Due to several complexities on the GT and vendor sides, this task is a daily work in progress. We are optimistic that this will be resolved within a few weeks. We will continue to keep you posted.
Below is a listing of user material we are working towards finalizing and distributing:
- ATS User Manual
- ATS On-Demand Demos
- ATS Cheat Sheet
- HR Rep Level Hiring Reports
Please continue to visit http://www.ohr.gatech.edu/ats for more information.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact Marie Chesnut or Shalonda Cargill. You can also send e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org.