All of the pre-employment documents mentioned below must be completed by new employees and former employees that are being rehired (best viewed in Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher).
Please take the following steps:*
*Affiliates will follow the same process, but they will not print and complete the Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9.
Print and complete the Employment Eligibility Verification – Form I-9.
Note: All employees, excluding affiliates, must complete this document by the first day of employment and present two forms of identification.
Click one of the pre-employment packages shown below based on your employee classification, then print, complete and sign the forms.
Note: If you do not know your employee classification, contact your hiring department for guidance.
- Academic Faculty (part-time non-tenure track)
- Academic Faculty (tenure track or full-time non-tenure track)
- Affiliates (non-GT compensated personnel)
- Classified Staff (professional, non-instructional/research employees)
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Research Faculty (associates, engineers, scientists and technologists)
- Student Employees (undergraduate assistants, GRAs, GTAs)
- Tech Temps (temporary employees)
Set up an appointment with the Human Resources Customer Service Center to process your on-boarding (highly recommended). Walk-ins are welcome; however, subject to wait.
Note: OHR is located at 500 Tech Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30332-0435 (diagonal to the Engineers Bookstore on the corner of Means and Marietta Streets).
- Academic Faculty – Tenure Track (US Citizens & Permanent Residents/Green Card Holders) should submit all pre-employment documents to Office of Human Resources (500 Tech Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30332-0245).